We are looking for individuals interested in joining a growing team in the Fayetteville area servicing the public school systems of Arkansas. As a district-approved provider, it gives us exclusive access with various public schools in the area.
*** PLEASE NOTE: This is a 1099 contractor performance-based position (commissions, bonuses, incentives, residual income) and Appreciation Financial is a Results-Only Work Environment (ROWE)
We’re not financial advisors, and we do not consider ourselves insurance agents either. What we do is not really your traditional idea of sales. We’re a little of all of that but more importantly – We’re Appreciation. What we really do is not like any other “sales” career you’ve seen.
We help teachers and public employees make, save, and protect their retirement. We get to help “educate the educators” and we absolutely love it. Below are some of the main advantages insurance professionals can get from a career with Appreciation.
Top 7 Reasons Why People Work with Appreciation:
1. Normal 9 to 5 hours
2. The ability to build a massive book of residual income that will pay you for years
3. Pre-set appointments – NO MORE LEADS!
4. Eliminate overhead in leads, gas, and time wasted driving all over the place
5. Legitimate referral and relational driven market. Not transactional or lead driven
6. Team-building opportunities that are unrivaled within our industry
7. Public employee market place is consistent, recession proof, and growing.
If you are selected you will be required to go through a week-long intensive training as well as ongoing training through our web-based learning management system.