Appomattox Adult Healthcare Service Lynchburg, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Per Diem
Aging Well Healthcare and Appomattox Adult Healthcare Services
We are seeking LPNS/RNS to join our team! You will be responsible for delivering high quality care to assigned patients. This is a Per Diem position with an excellent opportunity to grow.
- Care for ill, injured, or convalescing patients
- Provide basic case management of personal care clients
- Collaborate with Administration to ensure compliance with services
- Educate, motivate and support our clients
- Previous experience in home care nursing preferred
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Must be willing to travel within assigned service areas
This position offers a flexible work schedule, minimal paperwork, and an opportunity to join us in creating a new pathway in nursing. We offer excellent visit rates!
Appomattox Adult Healthcare ServiceWhy Work Here?
LOCALLY OWNED/OPERATED, FLEXIBILITY, DEDICATED STAFF, MORE THAN JUST A JOB
We are a health and wellness facility providing personal care services, service facilitation and wellness coaching
7631B Richmond HighwayLynchburg, VA
HealthcareView all jobs at Appomattox Adult Healthcare Service