Five Nine Solutions, Inc. is a dynamic group of young business professionals! We operate the same way athletes do on a competitive sports team--our core values being leadership, integrity, team work, and accountability.
As a business, we highlight customer focus.
Our team is trained daily on customer service techniques and retention. Building a strong rapport with the customers in our territories is the very thing that makes our company and our clients achieve success.
- This Position is NOT Door to Door, Business to Business, Or a call Center.
- This position pays Hourly + Bonuses and incentives WEEKLY!!!
- This Position is NOT Commission based
- Benefits will be offered 90 days after start date.
- Receives and Processes customer purchase orders
- Enters orders via telephone or electronically using a company tablet
- Verifies & Confirms customer's order and delivery expectations.
- Quotes prices according to uniform pricing strategy and current market pricing.
- Retail Sales with Preferred Customers
- Direct Customer Service with new and current customers
- Consumer Marketing and In-Store Sales
- Marketing and Promotions for Clean Energy Clients
Teamwork: Collaborates Expertly with Team Members
- Seeks good communication and cooperation within our organization
- Coordinates all routine aspects of customer orders, requests, and inquiries
- Identifies and uses internal resources as needed to complete tasks
- Supports team goals
- Is receptive/flexible/adaptable to change
- Understands, generally, about competitors and their services
- Customer service, customer solutions and/or sales experience preferred
- Leadership role with/or without formal authority
- Effective decision making skills
- Displays effective interpersonal & communication skills (internal/external)
- Delivers timely and accurate information to customers & internal business partners both verbally and in writing.
- Achieves mutual understanding by summarizing & reviewing agreements
- Actively listens.
- Demonstrates understanding of our clients products and services
- Recognizes and responds to new/additional opportunities at existing customers
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Customer Service experience preferred
We represent our clients with professionalism, honesty, and integrity to ensure that we bring them quality, long lasting customers. Lastly, our goal is to MAKE THE DAY with everyone we come across, co-workers, customers and clients.