We have an exciting opportunity for a Retail Management Trainee. We are a leading marketing firm that specializes in providing exceptional customer service to large corporations and major retailers in the Greater Cincinnati area. Our Retail Management Trainees build brand equity through the execution of promotional retail marketing, brand management, advertising, and sales campaigns that create increased profitability in the local market.
As a Retail Management Trainee, you will be collaborating with our Branch Manager and promotional sales team to increase the availability and awareness of our clients' products through strategically designed local retail campaigns and initiatives. Experience is not mandatory but is a huge plus! We will provide full paid training.
Key Responsibilities of the Retail Management Trainee:
- Develop and coordinate retail marketing and promotional strategies
- Promote consumer excitement and brand connections through consumer interaction and product/service demonstrations and explanations
- Build product & brand knowledge of each featured brand/product/service being promoted at each campaign. Educate new employees of product/service benefits, costing, details, etc.
- Basic sales
- Maintain relationships with retail partners, marketing/advertising clients, and stakeholders
Qualifications of the Retail Management Trainee:
- Excellent customer service skills; experience in direct customer service, retail customer service, and sales is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within the team
- Ability to represent a professional, positive, and enthusiastic demeanor to customers and fellow team members
- Weekly Bonuses
- A fun work environment
- Growth potential into Branch Management positions
- Paid one on one training
If our company sounds like the right fit for you, submit your resume today for review!
Candidates with the following interests should apply: sales, inside sales, sales management, sales manager, account sales, strategic sales, field sales, promotional sales, entry level sales, sales training, account manager, sales closing, marketing, marketing communications, marketing management, entry level marketing, marketing training, product marketing, direct marketing, promotional marketing, marketing campaigns, management, business management, business development, business administration, entrepreneurship, business growth, business ethics, acquisitions management, management strategy, customer service, retail, restaurant experience, hospitality experience, entertainment, client relations, customer acquisition , college graduates, internship, full time, part time, promotions, campaigns, sports minded