Customer Service Specialist Wanted | Sales Account Manager
All Types of Customer Service or Sales Experience Considered...
Customer Service and Sales Training Provided...
Our Company in St. Louis is growing rapidly!
Are you looking for a fresh challenge within an exciting industry?
Are you known for your exceptional customer service skills?
Our Customer Service Openings & Environment:
Our trainee openings make it easy for people from various backgrounds to learn sales in an environment where everyone is learning and growing at their own pace! People from a customer service background tend to excel here because of their ability to think on their feet and relate to different people.
Day-to-Day responsibilities of the Customer Service and Sales roles:
- You'll be inside interacting with the public to promote products and services in a favorable manner.
- You'll help our clients increase their market share and brand awareness through these upbeat, positive interactions.
- You'll take pride in the level of your customer service! It's the sort of service that you want your customers talking to others about.
- You'll be guiding customers through the sales and post-sale process to ensure their longevity and satisfaction
- You'll be taking accountability and ownership of personal and team sales targets and customer service satisfaction
- You'll be responsible for pro-active communication to customers, mentors, clients and team members
- You'll be working with other members of the sales and customer service teams to set and deliver customer expectations
- You must be willing to learn about and keep updated on our clients and their products and services.
Primary Customer Service Requirements:
- A clear picture and practical application of 'exceptional customer service'
- Experience in sales, retail sales, customer service, call centers, restaurants, bars or another role - - involving customer interaction
- Clear communication skills, and the ability to relate to different people
- A professional attitude, desire to succeed and smart appearance
Desirable Personality Traits:
- Honesty and Integrity
- Pride in the your achievements
- Belief in your ability to make a difference
- A sense of humor and ability to make small talk
- A solid work ethic and desire to succeed
- Open to fresh ideas and excited by change
- A vibrant personality that attracts attention
- Focussed on results but also on the right way to get them
- The ability to listen properly before speaking
Send us your covering letter and resume today by clicking the "Apply" button and following the on-screen directions!
If you are successful, you can look forward to a fun, vibrant office with competitive pay and rapid advancement opportunities.