Accounting Bookkeeper/Office Admin
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Applied Particle Technology is looking for a Bookkeeper/ administrative assistant to join our team in our Boise office. This person will work to support the daily operations of the office.
The ideal candidate is a high-energy individual with excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal communications.
- Bookkeeping-Responsible for entering invoices into the accounting software program, entering daily sales, petty cash reconciliations, and general data entry
- Coordinate scheduling - Set up meetings based on cross-functional availability for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Organize internal resources - Build out and maintain processes to keep files and office supplies organized and easily accessible.
- Communicate policies and procedures - Alert employees of new processes, rules and regulations.
- Facilitate executive-level operations - Book travel, submit expense reports and send communications for high-level staff as needed.
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with basic accounting/bookeeping concepts
- Quickbooks online
- 1-2 years experience as an administrative assistant, secretary or receptionist preferred
- Strong organizational, communication, and time-management skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, high-energy attitude
- Resourcefulness, creativity, and problem-solving skill set
- Familiarity with office equipment (i.e. printers, fax machines, projectors)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel and PowerPoint)
At Applied Particle Technology, we’re working hard at building a new way to protect workers that changes what safety engineers can do. Applied Particle Technology makes automated environmental health and safety systems while providing real-time insights to protect workers.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
At Applied Particle Technology+ we are always looking to hire the best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status.
Powered by JazzHR
Applied Particle Technology
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Applied Particle Technology