Applied Materials Kalispell, MT
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision
- Advanced welder with the capability of operating TIG, MIG, and Oxy Acetylene welding equipment and common shop tools such as grinders, sanders and hydraulic straightening equipment. Must be able to train Welder I and Welder II.
- Advanced skill level for reading and understanding engineering drawings. Also requires the ability to trouble shoot drawing issues.
- Advanced capability for using measuring equipment (tape measure, framing square, straight edge, calipers, laser level).
- Advanced capability for using shop measuring equipment, engineering drawings and cutting equipment to cut stock (tubing, angle iron, channel iron, flat bar, etc.) for complex welded miscellaneous assemblies and frame assemblies.
- Advanced capability for fabricating all miscellaneous welded assemblies and simple frame assemblies.
- Maintains cleanliness of the work area and ensures proper handling of tools, equipment, and stock to prevent loss. Conforms to departmental safety requirements.
- Has developed proficiency in a range of analytical processes or procedures to carry out assigned tasks
- Has a good understanding of how the team integrates with others to achieve objectives
- May provide informal guidance and support to more junior team members
- Provides solutions to problems in situations that are atypical or infrequently occurring based on existing precedents or procedures
- Impacts the quality of own work and its contribution to the team
- Uses communication skills to regularly exchange information
Applied MaterialsWhy Work Here?
We are strongly positioned on enabling the powerful, long-term trends that we expect to drive future growth in the electronics industry.
Applied Materials Inc. is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations make possible the technology shaping the future.