Applied Materials' APG (factory solution software group) seeks to hire a Technical Solutions Program/Project Manager to drive our Supply Chain and planning solutions offerings in new business segments and our semiconductor industry.
- Define, promote and generate value propositions in Supply Chain and planning solutions offerings.
- Participate in the go-forward strategy, positioning of offerings, support strategic sales cycles
- Competitive research and tracking
- Maintenance of collateral and outbound messaging
- Feed information and requirements to engineering as the market demands
- Understanding of planning solutions using commercial software to increase planners productivity and meet customer commitments.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Experience (front end & back end)
- Leadership experience in semiconductor starts planning and capacity planning
- Strong understanding in application of enterprise planning
- ERP / CIM systems understanding
- Hands on experience in using CIM software / products for planning needs
- Ability to communicate with customers at multiple levels included C-level
- Experience creating a strategic plan
- Experience influencing investment decisions
- Able to work in cross-functional teams
- Able to translate planning needs into software requirements
- Strong communication skills
- Strong presentation and marketing skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- 10+ years of experience, but will consider less experienced candidates
- Prefer BS in Industrial Engineering
- Prefer MBA; would consider new graduates of MBA program
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services
- May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by functional policies
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view
25% International and domestic travel required.
Years of Experience:
Yes, 25% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations make possible the technology shaping the future.