Process Engineer, PVD
- Expired: January 29, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
PVD Process Engineer working on optical products.
Design, collect data, analyze and compile reports on a variety of difficult process engineering experiments, within safety guidelines
Perform hardware characterization on a variety of difficult systems, within safety guidelines
Troubleshoot a variety of complex problems, perform Root Cause Analysis and resolve a variety of difficult process engineering issues
Generate internal and external documentation for products, presentations and technical reports
Interact with customers to resolve a variety of difficult process engineering issues/problems with limited supervision
Measure film properties and interpret data
Identify, select and work with vendors and suppliers with limited supervision
Implement new technology, products and analytical instrumentation
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
Years of Experience:
4 - 7 Years
Yes, 10% of the Time
U.S. Salary Range:
$116,000.00 - $159,500.00
The salary offered to a selected candidate will be based on a number of factors including location and level and will vary depending on confirmed job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, candidates may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as participation in a bonus and a stock award program, as applicable.
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Applied Materials, Inc.
AddressSanta Clara, CA
ManufacturingView all jobs at Applied Materials, Inc.
Get fresh PVD Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.