Applied Materials Kalispell, MT
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Requires in-depth knowledge and experience. Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions. Works independently, receives minimal guidance. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Problem identification and troubleshooting a variety of difficult mechanical problems with limited supervision
- Define, coordinate, perform, and document engineering test reports with limited supervision
- Develop, design, or modify mechanical engineering layouts/schematics and/or detailed drawings/specifications of difficult scope
- Perform engineering analysis of difficult scope with limited supervision
- Technically lead and/or execute engineering projects, including development of key suppliers. Generate mechanical product specifications.
- May be responsible for the design, development and implementation of custom mechanical tooling, fixturing, and associated processes to enable the handling, assembly and/or disassembly of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies throughout the product life cycle. Establishes standards across all operational processes
- Specify and review engineering documentation
- Implements concepts for variety of complex product issues and mechanical solutions
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
Experience in any of these areas is a plus: Creo, Sheetmetal, Architecture design, Electrical packaging, Conceptual design, Invention, Semiconductor equipment, Automation, Capital equipment, Mini environment
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
Applied MaterialsWhy Work Here?
Come work with and learn from the smartest, most talented people in their fields as they solve our customers’ toughest problems.
Applied Materials Inc. is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations make possible the technology shaping the future.
655 W Reserve DrKalispell, MT
ManufacturingView all jobs at Applied Materials