Technical Project Engineering Manager/Program Manager for UX and GUI refresh.
Requires in-depth software development process knowledge and experience. Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions. Works independently, receives minimal guidance. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
Will review and respond to internal and external customers in SEMI, as well as other similar markets. Will prepare quotations for effort for both internal and external projects. Will manage projects development which include the following activities:
- Prepare project plan and coordinates the attainment of project deliverables from planning to implementation. Maintains matrix for process improvements
- Drive project deliverables and task details by through the use of reports, tracking charts and, checklists.
- Aligns activities and resources internal to the business unit to achieve on-time and within budget project delivery.
- Monitors, and reports to the business unit on project's cost performance.
- Participate on intra business unit design teams to complete projects.
- Contribute to the team's technical development in the pursuit of the team's project goals.
- Research potential risks and manage project obstacles and make adjustments to ensure project stays on track.
- Background is software development using the latest processes such as Agile. Background in UX and UI development.
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical project management expertise
- General understanding of semiconductor industry
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office Suite as well as project management tools
- Good business acumen
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Excellent problem solving skill
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Solid track record in building strong customer relationships
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
- Ability to work in a diverse and ever changing environment
- Outstanding communications skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Ability to work with other not directly reporting to you.
- 5+ years of Project Management experience including with customers
- Strong written and oral stills
- Able to travel up to 25% of time
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Information Technology
- 5-10+ years of experience
Years of Experience:
7 - 10 Years
Yes, 25% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations make possible the technology shaping the future.