Applied Materials Santa Clara, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, medical
We are seeking a Customer Engineer to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Applied MaterialsWhy Work Here?
We are strongly positioned on enabling the powerful, long-term trends that we expect to drive future growth in the electronics industry.
Applied Materials Inc. is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations make possible the technology shaping the future.
AddressSanta Clara, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Applied Materials