Applied Materials’ APG (factory solution software group) seeks to hire a business analyst. This role will be part of the marketing organization. The role will work directly with product managers to support them in their business analysis. It will include the need to help make common best practices and define standards and templates for the team to use. In addition, supporting the annual strategy planning activities and helping to better align disparate data sources (spreadsheets) and improve the visualization of the data. The scope of work will include market share, market sizing, ROI calculators, pricing reviews, investment criteria, benchmark similar companies, etc. Responsibilities will also include project management skills as you work with the several product managers.
A successful candidate’s characteristics will include: highly motivated self-starter, experience working in teams, ability to juggle priorities, experience presenting their work to management, and a critical thinker with a desire to enable the org to succeed.
- 3 to 6 years of experience with the skills mentioned above
- Bachelors Degree
- Deep experience with Excel (spreadsheets) is a must
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to balance and shift priorities
- Ability to manage small projects
- Able to work in cross-functional teams
- The ability to create and use Powerpoint
- International and domestic travel required
- Some understanding of factory manufacturing is a plus