Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) Lead
- $95,000 to $105,000 Yearly
REMOTE WORK: Yes
SALARY RANGE: $95K - $105,000/Annually
The Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) Lead is responsible for monitoring program implementation and development to enhance the quality and effectiveness of Home Study and Post Release Services (HS/PRS). The CQI Lead will assist with the creation of the CQI plan and establish data-driven indicators for program monitoring and evaluation. This position will use the program?s database to ensure compliance with Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) and Applied Intellect (AI) policies and procedures. The CQI Lead is also responsible for coordinating the provision of required and supplemental training to all HS/PRS staff. The CQI Lead reports to the Director of Program Development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct the development and implementation of the CQI plan in collaboration with the Director of Program Development.
- Provide supervision to a team of Quality Assurance Specialists to ensure quality HS/PRS services to unaccompanied children.
- Identify the appropriate data indicators to objectively monitor program operations and advise the Director of Program Development and other members of senior management.
- Collect, analyze, and track data to ensure compliance with ORR and AI policies and procedures and implementation of best practices.
- Oversee quality assurance activities such as desk monitoring, on-site visits, and semi-annual program reviews.
- Coordinate the provision of required training per ORR and AI policies and procedures and identify any additional training needs.
- Produce monthly, quarterly, and annual statistic reports for submission to ORR; and
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Master?s degree in a social science field or a bachelor?s degree with 5 years? experience in child-welfare and/or demonstrated understanding of monitoring and evaluation is required.
- At least one year experience in program monitoring, evaluation, and development (data management and visualization, quantitative and qualitative analysis, development of survey and monitoring tools).
- At least one year of prior supervisory or management experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in training coordination and provision.
- Prior experience in or working knowledge of home studies and post release services is highly preferred.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have a valid driver?s license and clean driving record.
- Strict adherence to timeframes, policy, and procedure.
- Ability to prioritize duties and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team.
- Willing to travel occasionally.
- Ability to effectively use technology.
- Candidate must demonstrate a commitment to comply with mandatory state reporting requirement for child abuse and neglect.
- Candidate must pass a criminal background check that includes history of conviction of child and sexual abuse.
- Demonstrated support of AI?s values by exhibiting respect for others, maintenance of confidential information and an appreciation of a multicultural workplace.
- Satisfactory completion of AI?s Orientation and Training.
- Satisfactory completion of ORR required training prior to serving clients.
- Complete additional training as identified by supervisor or Human Resources.
- Use of manual dexterity, tactile, visual, and audio acuity.
- Use of repetitive motion, prolonged periods of sitting and standing, and sustained visual and mental applications and demands.
- Occasional lifting (up to 25 pounds), bending, pulling, and carrying; and
- Quantitative/mathematical ability (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, standard measurements).
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Applied Intellect is an equal opportunity employer.
The above-listed duties and responsibilities are essential job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. All job duties indicated are not to be an exhaustive statement and other job-related duties may be assigned as required by the supervisor(s).
Applied Intellect LLCChantilly, VA
Get fresh Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) Lead jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.