Application Engineer Level 4 - Python Development
About Us: Innovating to solve real-world problems
Applied Insight enhances the ability of federal government customers to preserve national security, deliver justice and serve the public with advanced technologies and quality analysis. We work closely with agencies and industry to overcome technical and cultural hurdles to innovation, empowering them with the latest end-to-end cloud infrastructure, big data and cyber capabilities. Our expertise in cross-domain and boundary solutions, network analytics, DevOps and low-to-high development is unique in our industry. We develop and deliver innovative products and applications that are deployed in highly sensitive customer environments and have broad applications for federal missions.
On joining the Applied Insight team, you’ll be working to solve real-world problems on missions that matter with people who share your passions and encourage your ambition. It’s vital to us that we hire committed people who are great at what they do. We return that commitment by empowering them with the autonomy, the support and the tools they need to fulfill their true potential.
A day in the life (just a few of the things you may do on any given day):
As the Application Engineer, you will provide middleware and backend support to all of customer applications.
What we are expecting from you (i.e. the qualifications you must have):
• Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph Clearance
• Primary Skills: Python, Django, Flask
• Secondary Skills: MongoDB, MariaDB
• All experience and education will be in a technical field directly related to the labor category being proposed and all diplomas, GED certificates, and degrees will be from accredited institutions.
• Twelve (12) years minimum experience and a High School Diploma/GED.
• Ten (10) years minimum experience and an Associate's Degree.
• Eight (8) years minimum experience and a Bachelor's Degree.
• Six (6) years minimum experience and a Master's Degree.
• Four (4) years minimum experience and a Doctorate's Degree.
What we will provide in return: Excellent compensation and amazing benefits
• Multiple health insurance options which include a PPO plan with ZERO deductibles and an HSA plan.
• 401k Immediate Vesting. Company matches 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of the next 2% contributed.
• Fully paid long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance.
• Flexible Spending Account options.
• Generous paid time off.
• Flexible work schedules with the ability to bank extra hours for additional time off.
• Government shutdown protection where employees don't have to use leave for up to 3 days out of the year for inclement weather or budget issues.
• Employee centric culture and a belief that we should empower those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools they need to achieve success and grow their career.
• A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
• A collaborative environment that fosters communication and an open-door policy.
https://www.applied-insight.com/careers/open-positions/EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled.
COVID Policy: Prospective and successful candidates will be required to adhere with Applied Insight’s COVID-19 policy.
Applied InsightLinthicum Heights, MD
TechnologyView All Applied Insight Jobs
Get fresh Application Engineer Level 4 - Python Development jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.