- Posted: over a month ago
- $65,000 to $85,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
Providing high quality support to internal and external customers. Account Management/ Program Management duties for assigned accounts.
· Support Sales Manager in meeting booking goals for fiscal year
· Manage and lead weekly NPI meetings
· Manage implementation of customer changes
· Improve communications between customer and internal organization
· ISO team member for updates of Sales process and procedures
· Sales process improvement.
· Program management
· Actively explore and pursue new account opportunities
· Identify and penetrate target accounts
· Maintain contacts with account personnel
· Evaluate key account programs, improve processes to increase efficiency
· Fully understand the needs of the customer
QUALITY & PERFORMANCE
This position is customer orientated and deadline driven. Quality and Performance in this position is critical to the success of the company. Account Manager is expected to meet deadlines, have the ability to set priorities, manage time effectively, provide status to internal and external customers in a timely fashion, and communicate effectively throughout the organization.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EDUCATION
· Associates degree or equivalent experience required. Associate degree in business and/or prior Account Management experience preferred.
· Minimum of three years experience Account Management for contract Manufacturing.
· Must demonstrate excellent customer service, problem-solving, decision-making, and leadership skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to clearly communicate and resolve issues with a wide variety of people and demands.
· Organized and efficient in time-management, capable of multi-tasking
· Self-motivated and able to perform job requirements with little to no supervision
· Must demonstrate proficiency in software applications such as MS Word, MS Excel and Windows 10 or equivalent
· Comply with company policies and safety regulations.
Required to sit, stand and walk as a normal daily work posture.
6341 San Ignacio Ave Ste 10San Jose, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Applied Engineering
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?