Embedded Systems Engineer
Applied Engineering, Inc Bismarck, ND
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Applied Engineering Technology, Inc. is accepting applications for a talented Embedded Systems Engineer in Bismarck, ND. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of passionate, innovative systems engineers who are focused on creating cutting edge solutions. We offer an exciting career where you can work in a collaborative team environment, solve complex and interesting problems, and learn and develop new skills through a variety of projects.
Projects are exciting and fast-paced assignments where you’ll hit the ground running and are given challenging responsibilities that let you grow and expand your skillset. If you have the talent and the desire to work on a variety of consulting projects while serving our customers seamlessly, see how you fit at Applied!
The Embedded Systems Engineer will work with project stakeholders to define and analyze system requirements and develop (analyze, design, code, test) custom innovative solutions. This role focuses on software development. This role will also develop and document testing procedures and results, work on a variety of projects that utilize different technologies, and create multiple levels of documentation for systems architecture. The Embedded Systems Engineer will work closely with the customer to effectively communicate project status, follow issues through to resolution completion, and provide recommendations for customers based on an understanding of their business needs.
Qualifications and Skills
- B.S. degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- 2+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience with the following: C#.NET Programming, National Instruments Teststand/Veristand, CAN Automation, equipment drivers, J1939 CAN, Vector hardware, canalyzer, Jenkins, Cognex cameras, test case development, Telematics devices
- Additional skills helpful: C++ programming, IoT, Data Analysis, Cloud-based communications
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and conflict management skills
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work with little supervision
Benefits and Perks
Applied Engineering is a 100% employee-owned engineering and technology consulting company that is dedicated to providing exceptional talent and technology with offices throughout the Midwest. We have won numerous awards, including Best Place to Work awards and Top Place to Intern awards, for our unique company culture that blends top talent, total technology, and absolute adaptability. We offer a career trajectory that few other companies can offer, including the ability to take on roles and projects aligned with your skills, your interests, and your passions. In addition, we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including a competitive salary; 401K retirement plan; paid time off; paid holidays; tuition reimbursement; medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and other insurance options; plus flexible work schedule.
Please consider joining Applied’s team of talented employees! Apply at our website and learn more at https://www.go-applied.com/careers/openings/
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. We regret that we do not offer sponsorship.
Applied Engineering is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR