- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Since 1991, Applied Control Engineering, Inc. (ACE) has been working with manufacturing and engineering professionals in every aspect of process control, manufacturing automation, and systems integration. From a core background in the chemical industry, ACE has grown into providing system integration services to a very diverse set of industries – from biotechnology & pharmaceuticals to metals & mining.
ACE is currently seeking a Project Manager to join our team
Ensuring projects are delivered on time and within the scope of the budget is one of the most vital responsibilities of a Project Manager. Project Managers are responsible for the execution of assigned projects from the initial meeting with the customer, through project close out. This includes meeting technical requirements, financial objectives, and coordinating project resources. You will assist with project proposal generation and will oversee all aspects of the project, including setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and providing progress reports to keep key stakeholders informed of the status of the assignment. As a Project Manager you will be utilizing appropriate tools and resources to calculate and evaluate project performance and provide necessary feedback to ensure positive project results. A successful Project Manager will demonstrate experience and proficiency with planning, executing, monitoring, and controlling projects
- Bachelor's degree required in engineering, computer science, information systems, or similar. Concentrations in business systems, project management, or other related business fields preferred.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices including Earned Value, Gantt charting, Critical Path Assessment, developing Work Breakdown Structures is a plus
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite applications including MS Project and Deltek Vision preferred or similar ERP application
- Proven ability to complete projects according to an outline, budget, and schedule
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and a proven ability to solve problems creatively, and take proactive steps if business issues arise
- Willing to work off-hours when required
- Willing to submit to drug testing and/or background checks as mandated by customer contract requirements.
Applied Control Engineering, Inc. (ACE) provides employees with a comprehensive and attractive benefits package and salary ranges commensurate with experience.
For more information about Applied Control Engineering, Inc. (ACE), please visit our website at ace-net.com.
ACE is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of drug and background screening.
ACE is an equal opportunity employer. ACE will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need a reasonable accommodation to meet any of the above qualifications, please contact Human Resources.
Applied Control Engineering
Get fresh Ace Controls jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.