Systems Analyst Level 2 DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Description: Systems Analyst Level 2 DC
Clearance Requirement: Top Secret
Employment Status: Full Time
Classification: Non- Exempt
Travel Required: No
Location: Washington. D.C.
- Experience performing (3-5 years) service desk-side support activities.
- Providing Support for servers, and laptop/desktop/workstation computers.
- Application Support
- All personal computer (PC) coordination, planning, implementation, and support
- Provide technical services to operate and maintain OIG OCIO desktops, laptops, tablets, smartphones, printers, and computer peripherals.
- Serves as a contact point between users, IT services, and the supported OIG user organization
- Provide guidance and technical support services to all OIG employees and contractors
- Receive all initial customer service requests for all IT services including network services, server services, and support services.
- Create and escalate Tier 3 tickets for all requests that fall outside the scope of work covered in Tier 1 and Tier 2 support;
- Resolve customer service requests over the telephone, through desktop consultation with users, or by using remote management software;
- Provide direct desktop support once all information is gathered and telephone consultation proves inadequate to resolve the user's problem;
- Image, deploy, troubleshoot, and fix desktop, notebook, Smartphone, and personal digital assistant computers, and any other device families deployed in the future
- Provide basic telephone support such as connecting telephones, troubleshooting phone port issues, end-user support related to voicemail setup, and requesting phone or sidecar configuration
- Conference room support: Schedule, manage, monitor, and troubleshoot user meeting requests with the OIG meeting solutions. (OIG currently uses WebEx for meetings).
- Identify, create, and update standard operating procedures for all Tier 1 and Tier 2 activities
- Creating, updating, and closing out tickets for all support requests coming into the help desk.
Minimum Experience, Education, and Certification
- 3+ years in a helpdesk environment providing tiered support
- Knowledge of Federal policies and mandates, the items listed are subject to updates, virtualization, and consolidation.
- Experience maintaining desktop computers, notebooks, tablets, smartphones, computer peripherals, and other similar devices
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Project, Tableau, Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, and Adobe Acrobat Professional
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will operate a computer and other office productivity machineries, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer. The person in this position frequently communicates with end-users, Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations. Must be able to remain in a stationary position 95% of the time.
Work primarily in a climate-controlled environment with minimal safety/health hazard potential. Sedentary, sitting, walking, occasional lifting (overhead waist level from the floor), bending, frequent near vision use for reading and computer use; frequently fast-paced environment.
This is not a comprehensive list of duties. Duties may change without notice in management’s sole discretion.
Applied Computing Technologies
TechnologyView all jobs at Applied Computing Technologies