Call Ctr Tech
- Posted: over a month ago
Job Description: Call Center Technician (Technical Support)
***CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Public Trust, Secret, Top Secret
Employment Status: Full Time
Classification: Non- Exempt
Travel Required: No
Location: Bluemont, VA and Denton, TX/Part Telework
- Receive and respond to Tier I Helpdesk calls pertaining to:
- Email and network accounts, permission and access, password resets, and PIVs
- Conferencing and instant messaging support
- Mobile device support- iPhone and Android
- Remote desktop support using Remote Desktop software
- Telephone, voice service, VOIP support
- Email and telephone directory updates
- Network connectivity and remote access issues
- Network printing issues
- IT security issues and virus protection
- Software patches, updates, upgrades
- Data backup and recovery
- Incidents that are not resolvable at first contact are escalated to Tier II or appropriate functional group for resolution.
- Document the actions taken in the Agency’s incident tracking system and give customers guidance to prevent reoccurrences of the problems within FEMA's fixed facilities and disaster support centers
Minimum Experience, Education and Certification:
- At least two years of experience in customer support providing technical help desk, service desk, or call center support services.
- Experience updating a trouble ticketing system
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment and relate well to others
- Ability to readily adapt to changing requirements
- Ability to handle frustrated customers with respect and patience
- Strong commitment to performing and producing at the highest level of quality at all times
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both in written and verbal communications
- Positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer. The person in this position frequently communicates with end-users, must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations. Must be able to remain in a stationary position 95% of the time.
Work primarily in a climate-controlled environment with minimal safety/health hazard potential. Sedentary, sitting, walking, occasional lifting (overhead waist level from floor), bending, frequent near vision use for reading and computer use; frequently fast paced environment.
This is not a comprehensive list of duties. Duties may change without notice in management’s sole discretion.
Applied Computing Technologies
TechnologyView all jobs at Applied Computing Technologies