Low Voltage Project Manager
- Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
ABcom is an industry leader in the design, construction and maintenance of electrical and low voltage systems in the Puget Sound Area. We are currently seeking a Fire Alarm/Security Project Manager specializing in the Low Voltage Construction industry.
If you are committed to customer service and producing an outstanding product, we think you will find working for ABcom to be an exciting enjoyable place to contribute and grow. ABcom fosters an environment of teamwork with a commitment to excellence. One of the fastest growing low voltage firms of its kind, ABcom WA works on diverse projects throughout the NW and in 4 other states.
This position will handle multiple projects and responsibilities while serving as the Company's representative on project teams. They will be responsible for management oversight of assigned projects. They will coordinate field labor, material and equipment, ensuring that work is proceeding on schedule and within budget.
- Serves as main contact for customers (GC, Owner, etc.); interacts with customer(s) regularly to ensure their satisfaction and repeat business.
- Significant experience with Security products or Fire Alarm solutions.
- Responsible for his/her projects and has the authority to utilize all available company resources in meeting the goals of the projects
- Meets or exceeds established annual revenue expectation
- Reviews contracts and negotiates with Contractor and Subcontractors
- Maintains accurate, current, and complete records for all assigned projects to measure and document both project and team progress and results
- Develops baseline schedules for projects to reflect accurate labor, material, equipment and subcontract time requirements and project constraints. Measures the baseline against actual progress and implements appropriate corrective action as necessary
- Expedites, negotiates and approves all project changes
- Approves decisions concerning the project cost, time, and performance based on an agreed to baseline plan requirements
- Reports financials on a weekly basis of project progress ensuring projects remain under budget and on time.
- 2+ years of project management experience in the low voltage construction industry is ideal, specifically with Fire Alarm or Security.
- Ability to construct either structured cabling, security, fire alarm, or other low voltage systems
- Basic understanding of construction costs, accounting, scheduling, estimating and engineering principals and techniques
- Microsoft Word and Excel computer skills
- Can perform basic capabilities within Bluebeam Software
- Competitive Pay with Incentives based on experience and education
- Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) or retirement plans with company matching contribution
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Annual Company Events
Applied Business Communications (ABcom)Kirkland, WA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.