Headquartered in Irvine, California, we are a biotechnology company specializing in hair science. We are committed to the development of breakthrough drugs and medical devices for the treatment of hair disorders. From genetic markers to harnessing the power of the microbiome, we innovate hair treatments for a healthier life.
Our R&D pipeline of novel pharmaceuticals span both hair and skin conditions. Our pioneering work includes a topically applied prophylactic treatment for chemotherapy induced alopecia; a novel diagnostic device that can aid dermatologists in identifying non-responders to topical minoxidil; an adjuvant therapy for non-responders to topical minoxidil; and a novel topical bandpass filter - harnessing the power of the sun to deliver phototherapy for vitiligo, psoriasis, and atopic dermatitis.
The research scientist will develop theoretical hypothesis and would be responsible to design and execute a research plan leading eventually to a commercial product. The research scientist will focus on hair research and will work on novel drugs, devices and cosmetics for the treatment of hair conditions.
- PhD level education in biochemistry, biology, or chemistry field
- Knowledge of genetics
- Knowledge of molecular biology
- Laboratory skills
- Prior experience in working within a regulatory framework
- Prior publications
- Ability to communicate research
- Able to commute daily to office in Irvine, CA
- Knowledge in topical drug formulation and delivery
- Prior experience in developing patents
- Team leadership skills
Please do not apply if you are not local. No tele-commuting.