Are you a BCBA / LBA (or aspiring LBA) looking to make a difference for your clients and contribute to the growth of a thoughtful applied behavior practice?
Come join Applied Behavioral Interventions!
Providing quality service is our top priority.
We are a diverse team of clinicians and professionals who are passionate about elevating the standard of care for the autism community. We provide home and center-based services to clients throughout all NYC boroughs, Long Island, and Westchester county.
· Regular clinical support from our incredibly passionate and experienced Director
· A thoughtfully crafted (large) resource binder with preference and behavior assessment tools, behavior intervention plans and program development guidelines, guidelines in effective supervision and more!
· Access to continuing education workshops and trainings (we are a BACB ACE approved provider)
· Paid for electronic assessments (i.e. VB-MAPP)
· Training on our efficient paperless billing and data collection system
In addition to competitive wages, flexible schedules, clinical support with consultation, and CEU opportunities, we provide opportunities to supervise RBTs, Limited Permitees (LPs) and master level students in pursuit of acquiring their BCBA. If you are a BCBA looking to obtain state licensure, we can assist you in obtaining your LP and provide you with supervision.
Think you’d be a fit? Excited to touch the lives of individuals and families in need? Reach out to us find out more!