Applied Behavioral Interventions (ABI) is seeking fun, energetic, individuals to work part-time providing evidence-based, behavioral therapy to children with developmental delays. Our multi-modal program incorporates both directive and naturalistic teaching methods tailored to the specific needs of each client and family. ABI's clinical protocols were developed and are overseen by a licensed psychologist and Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA-D), with over 25 years of direct clinical experience working with individuals on the autism spectrum and their families.
We have the following positions available:
· Home Based Behavioral Technician (BT)
What we offer:
- Professional development and ongoing supervision in the emerging field of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) working with individuals on the autistic spectrum.
- A flexible, part-time schedule
- A rewarding experience helping children and families reach their full potential
- Opportunity for Growth and Competitive hourly rates
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule
- Arrive on time and prepared for therapy sessions
- Attend Professional Development Trainings, as required
- Work collaboratively with a Head Classroom Teacher & Educational Director to implement basic principles and teaching procedures of ABA therapy
- Collect behavior and skill acquisition data during sessions
- Complete thorough session notes immediately after session
- Be responsive to the needs and requests of students, their families and supervisors
- Be goal-oriented and maintain professionalism in all aspects of your work
- The ability to physically lift-up to 50 lbs.
· A high school diploma or its equivalent; college students pursuing a degree in one of the following fields preferred: Early Childhood Education / Special Education, Psychology, Behavioral Science, Human Services, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
· Experience working with children with developmental delays or childcare setting preferred
Applied Behavioral Interventions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to make all personnel decisions without discriminating based on race, color, creed, religion, sex, physical disability, mental disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national or ethnic origin, and any other protected status.
Interested applicants should contact:
APPLIED BEHAVIIORAL INTERVENTIONS
329 East 149th Street, 4th FL
Bronx, NY 10451
Tel: 646-666-3088 ext. 331