- Applied Behavioral Consulting (ABC) is currently looking for in-clinic line therapists to work one-on-one with children (ages 2-8) in a highly supervised and supported environment, under the professional guidance of a BCBA. This person will be responsible for working with the child in skill areas, such as, fine/gross motor skills, conversation skills, self-help skills, and pre-academic skills. You will be trained in the areas of data collection and making data based decisions. Additionally, you will learn strategies, and procedures to teach children with developmental delays.
- We are looking for candidates that are passionate, caring and eager to excel in the field of ABA.
- Employment with ABC provides an opportunity for personal and professional growth. Line therapists will advance their communication and professional skills, while working in a group setting, and will be joining a team of professionals in the field.
- Come join our team and help children advance through life by helping them develop to their highest potential
Location: Plainfield, IL
What we offer:
- Flexible, part time positions and full time positions at our clinic
- Comprehensive training on the methods of ABA
- Opportunity to grow and advance within the company
- Opportunity to grow within the field of ABA
- Competitive hourly salary based on experience
- High School Diploma
- Experience working with children with special needs, preferably autism
- Applicants must work well on a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn and grow with our team at ABC
- Valid driver's license
- Personal means of transportation with a reliable vehicle
- Willingness to travel around the western Chicago land area
It is our mission to cultivate a nurturing and individualized learning environment to each and every child that passes through our program.
Through our unique approach to autism therapy and ABA, we hope to create a new brand of treatment while providing the highest level of service by the most qualified, experienced professionals
Applied Behavioral Consulting
Why Work Here?Welcome to ABC, an organization dedicated to providing families and children with the highest quality Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) treatment in the Chicagoland area. It is our mission to cultivate a nurturing and individualized learning environment to each and every child that passes through our program. Through our unique approach to autism therapy and ABA, we hope to create a new brand of treatment while providing the highest level of service by the most qualified, experienced professionals
Top Notch training, a lot of professional support, and great potential to grow within the company.