- Applied Behavioral Consulting (ABC) is currently looking for in-home line therapists to work one-on-one with children (ages 2-8) in a highly supervised and supported environment, under the professional guidance of a BCBA. This person will be responsible for working with the child in skill areas, such as, fine/gross motor skills, conversation skills, self-help skills, and pre-academic skills. You will be trained in the areas of data collection and making data based decisions. Additionally, you will learn strategies, and procedures to teach children with developmental delays.
- We are looking for candidates that are passionate, caring and eager to excel in the field of ABA.
- Employment with ABC provides an opportunity for personal and professional growth. Line therapists will advance their communication and professional skills, while working in a group setting, and will be joining a team of professionals in the field.
- Come join our team and help children advance through life by helping them develop to their highest potential
Location: Western Suburbs of Chicago, IL
What we offer:
- Flexible, part time positions with potential to advance to full time
- Comprehensive training on the methods of ABA
- Opportunity to grow and advance within the company
- Opportunity to grow within the field of ABA
- Competitive hourly salary based on experience
- High School Diploma
- Experience working with children with special needs, preferably autism
- Applicants must work well on a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn and grow with our team at ABC
- Valid driver's license
- Personal means of transportation with a reliable vehicle
- Willingness to travel around the western Chicago land area