Do you love kids?
Want a job that makes a lifelong difference to a child and their family?
Then come join our team!
Applied Behavior Consultants Inc. (ABC, Inc.) has been serving the needs of Children with Autism and other Special needs for 33 years and counting. We are looking to grow our team of dedicated, compassionate and enthusiastic staff who work every day to change the future of our clients.
Staff work 1:1 with children ages 18 months and above in their homes, providing ABA direct therapy to assist with educational, communication, social and behavioral goals. These positions are part time and will take place in 2-5 hours shifts (based on client needs) during the week with some Saturdays scheduled on an as needed basis.
Applicants do not need to have experience or background in special education to apply, ABC, Inc. will provide full paid lecture and hands on training to prepare you for working with your client. Our training and supervision staff average 10+ years working in this field and look forward to sharing our passion and experience with you! If you have worked in ABA before, come see what makes ABC the best!
Some other Benefits we offer:
- In addition to paid training, ABC also will pay all fees for you to complete The “Registered Behavior Technician” certification.
- Raises as soon as 3 month of employment
- Discounts to theme parks, restaurants… etc.
- Paid time off
- Paid on-going support training
- And so much more!
Requirements to apply:
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Must have 48 units of college complete (Must be from an accredited college)
· Reliable transportation
· Driver’s license and auto insurance
· Must be able to frequently run, walk, lift and stand for long periods of time.
· Available Monday-Friday 8:00- 12:00 or Monday- Friday 12- 6:30 PM and Saturdays as needed. Open availability is preferred.
· Staff must be able to attend a paid week long workshop at our Stockton, Ca center. ABC will provide hotel accommodations.
Once resumes are received, qualified applicants will be contacted by a member of our recruitment team to discuss the interview process further. We look forward to meeting you soon!