Applied Behavior Consultants, Inc. (ABC) is a human services agency founded in 1987 that is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for people with developmental disabilities and learning disorders. ABC’s commitment in the delivery of services is to act with compassion, work from a team approach, and provide what is in the self-interest of every individual and family we serve.
For more information, please visit our website: www.abcreal.com
This position works with children with Autism and other developmental disabilities through implementation of skill teaching, behavior management, and data recording to help the children meet their best potential and quality of life. ABC, Inc. is looking for flexible, enthusiastic, hard-working, and dependable applicants to join our team in SACRAMENTO, & ELK GROVE.
· ABC, Inc. pays for you to become a Registered Behavior Technician
· Paid training & continuing education
· Benefits offered for employees who work 30 or more hours/week (Health, Vision, and Dental)
· BCBA supervision is available during regular hours of work
· Ongoing and frequent supervision by a Behavior Consultant and BCBAs
· Opportunity for advancement with great mentorship and support
· Automatic enrollment into the Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP)
· High School diploma required
· Experience working with children (preferred)
· TB clearance
· Fingerprint clearance/DOJ Background
· Proof/Evidence of Immunization: MMR vaccine, TDap/DTap/DTP (Pertussis), Varicella/Varivax (Chickenpox)
· Physical clearance
· Reliable transportation and current auto insurance is a requirement.
Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply at abcreal.com
After an interview and offer of employment, each applicant is REQUIRED to attend a 3 full day training at our Sacramento location. Reimbursement of drive time & mileage as per company’s policy.