Remote role - Preferred Candidate is located on EST. Doesn't need to be specifically located in NH.
This role will also be instrumental in assisting with quote to collect integration of new revenue streams as well as supporting the company-wide strategic initiatives of our digital financial transformation. The Accounting Operations Analyst will work closely with other finance, IT and operations groups within the revenue cycle, and be involved with project management responsibilities and participate on core team committees.
We will train the candidate to work in: Pelican, SAP, RevPro and Business Objects.
It’d be very convenient if the candidate had fundamental experience in Microsoft Excel. A bonus would be any experience with SharePoint or OneNote
- "Self-starter" with outstanding analytical, communication, and technical skills
- Confidence, good judgment, energy and personality to work in a dynamic, multi-business unit environment across all levels of management
- Mindset of seeking out process improvement while maintaining financial controls
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks, understand priorities and meet deadline
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and data mining skills
Experience with financial systems such as SAP, Business Objects and RevPro
- Support Accounting Operations Analysts in the digitization of our financial ecosystem in the most efficient and automated manner
- Assist in developing test scripts and performing user acceptance testing for new business models
- Perform production validation analysis for revenue and reporting
ApplicantzApplicantz is an AI-powered recruitment platform. Our advanced intelligence eliminates extended recruitment cycles by continually moving human intelligence to machines.