- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business administration or a related discipline preferred.
- Other combinations of experience and education that meet the minimum requirements may be substituted, as determined by management.
- He/She will provide complete client support services to a diverse client base. This individual will be a key contributor to providing our client accounts support services through the daily resolution of system-reported and/or client concerns regarding missing or suspect traffic data. This individual will also actively provide phone support to clients with questions about ShopperTrak systems, as well as working with field technicians and ShopperTrak’s off-shore vendor teams to resolve technical issues at client installed locations.
- Additional scope will include assisting the other various teams within the ShopperTrak Operations department, where tasks may include; assistance in coordination and execution of new projects and roll-outs, aiding in following up on outstanding inventory in the field, and other tasks as assigned.
- This individual will also work closely with other department resources to ensure a collaborative, inviting, and inclusive work environment.
ApplicantzApplicantz is an AI-powered recruitment platform. Our advanced intelligence eliminates extended recruitment cycles by continually moving human intelligence to machines.