Working from home through 2020. At some point in 2021, the job will move into the Manchester, NH office.
3-5 years of experience in accounts receivable or a related field is helpful but not required. Bachelor’s degree helpful. Good excel skills are required - Pivot Tables & VLook-Up
This position is responsible for reporting and reconciling incoming payments on a world-wide basis. Ensures timely and accurate cash postings. Assists in the generation of monthly, quarterly and annual accounting reports. Creates and posts journal entries. Ensures month end / quarter end close deadlines are met.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process cash receipts timely and accurately (lockbox, checks, wires)
- Reconciliation of accounts receivable sub ledgers to the general ledger
- Participate in the facilitation of banking and credit card processing relationships
- Assist with the close for the regional entity and consolidated as needed
- Preparation of account reconciliations
- Assistance in the preparation of management reports and audit schedules
- Participate on special projects to automate cash application world wide and to streamline other AR processes
- Implement and document processes and procedures as required including Sarbanes Oxley compliance
- Interact with treasury, sales support, customers, customer service, revenue accounting, customer financial services, and outsource vendors
- Represents the Company and the department in day-to-day activities with both internal and external auditors, providing documentation as required, and information regarding the status / activities relating to accounts under review
- Process credit card payments and resolve credit card issues
- Identify and correct invoices that have not posted to accounting
- Main contact for invoicing vendors
- Maintenance of receivables sub-ledger and supporting schedules
- Reconcile daily cash reports
- Assists in the creation of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasts and reports
- Provide support to CFS staff as required
- Process cash received from employees for option exercises
- Post non-AR checks to g/l (rent, employee shipping, etc.)
ApplicantzApplicantz is an AI-powered recruitment platform. Our advanced intelligence eliminates extended recruitment cycles by continually moving human intelligence to machines.