Job Description: Client Relations Specialist
Department and COS: Client Relations
Location: Corporate HQ
Report to: Client Relations Supervisor
Pay Status: $11.00 - $13.00
This position provides first line technical support for Applicant Insight and No More Forms, interacting with both AI and NMF’s clients, all internal departments and the individuals using the NMF’s System. The responsibilities include communication via phone and email from multiple sources, trouble shooting, problem solving and support to other Client Relations Specialists.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This position includes the following responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Answers inbound calls and emails from multiple sources
- Acts as initial contact for technical support for external users of internet based systems
- Build sustainable relationships through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Assist with adds/changes/updates to an order
- Handle inquiries, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of partner, agent and applicant interactions
- Provide support for team personnel in partner meetings regarding workflow, projects and applicant processing
- Meet personal/team targets and call-email handling quotas
- Ability to communicate effectively using excellent verbal communication skills-including good grammar, voice and diction-and basic business writing skills.
- Basic customer service skills (friendly, professional, courteous and helpful)
- Must be computer literate with a working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets and databases
- Must be detail-oriented, able to follow up and pay close attention to accuracy
- Ability to properly handle confidential information and records
- Able to analyze information gathered in order to identify potential problems or discrepancies
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Strong keyboard skills (60 WPM, 95% accuracy)
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- The position is a full time position
- The employee must be available and present for pre-determined 8 hour shifts between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., M-F, and must work 37.5 hours each week to maintain full-time status
- Some flexibility in hours is permitted. Part time employment may also be considered if agreed upon in advance with management
- Up to 5% as necessary
- 1-3 years’ customer service or related industry experience
- High School Education or GED equivalent
Established in 1990 and headquartered in New Port Richey, FL, Applicant Insight, Inc. is a single source provider of workforce screening solutions for businesses in both regulated and non-regulated industries for over 25 years. Applicant Insight currently manages programs for many of the most visible companies in the US, and regularly consults with major national employers and associations to develop employment screening solutions that are cost-effective, compliant, and address corporate goals and regulatory requirements.
Ai's background screening solutions are accredited by the Background Screening Credentialing Council (BSCC), as recognized by the National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS).
Applicant Insight proactively advocates for key industry initiatives through ongoing leadership and involvement in professional organizations including but not limited to: the National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS), The Securities and Insurance Licensing Association (SILA), the HR-XML Consortium, and the Substance Abuse Program Administrators Association (SAPAA).
As a complete provider of background screening, drug and alcohol testing, occupational health services, reporting, program management solutions, forms automation, insurance industry automated appointments workflow, agent self-pay, and vendor management programs, Ai holds a marketplace niche at building thorough and compliant programs that cross multiple service lines. Our position as a single-source provider of the complete range of workforce screening requirements is unique to the industry, allowing our partners to find ways to cut costs by consolidating their screening services under one partner.
Applicant Insight is the home of 31 IT team members working in an Agile office on .net core, C# and Java technologies.