As a Top Workplace, we hire only the best! Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric is consistently named one of The Denver Post’s Top Workplaces from 2012 through 2019. We are honored to have been recognized through survey results from our own employees in the areas of employee appreciation, leadership, values, ethics, pay, benefits and more.
Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric is seeking a talented and ambitious Customer Service Coordinator who understands the importance of providing top-notch customer service. This is your opportunity to get your foot in the door at one of the best places to work in Denver. The primary responsibility of this role is to convert inbound inquiries to work orders. This position is also responsible for making outbound calls to a select group of our existing customers.
In this position, you will be:
- Easing the concerns of customers when they call in with a plumbing, heating, cooling, or electrical issue
- Using strategic thinking & teamwork skills to ensure all customers are given 5 star service
- Satisfied at the end of the day with the work you did, because you know you made someone's day better
- Working in an upbeat, fast paced environment, where your high energetic personality will be appreciated and problem solving skills put to the test
The right candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Available to work evenings and weekends
- Professional and empathetic phone demeanor
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills, as well as attention to detail
- Ability to handle customer requests efficiently and effectively
- Solution oriented with the ability to remain patient
- Strong, applicable knowledge of Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, Word and Excel
- Must be able to pass a drug screening
The amazing benefits we offer:
- 100% paid medical premiums for you AND your family!
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5250.00 annually
- 401K Plan with company match
- Average pay with bonus is $15.75 to $20.62 per hour!
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life & disability insurance
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Health & wellness program
- Amazing employee appreciation events
- Paid training & on-going training to help you SUCCEED
Remember the best time to find a GREAT job is when you have a good job!
To see other positions, click here.