Position Description: Sales Associate or Assistant to the Director of Community Relations
Reports to: Directors of Community Relations
Scope of Supervision: Liaisons with Members of the Leadership Team.
Role: Responsible for assisting with sales and marketing of the community. This is accomplished by taking into account Juniper Communities’ philosophy, hallmarks, policies and procedures as well as current federal, state and local regulatory standards.
- Ensure compliance to Juniper Communities’ philosophy and hallmarks as well as all written policies and procedures that govern the operation of Community Relations Department.
- Ensure effective communication to supervisor and entire Leadership team regarding marketing, sales, and census issues.
- Participate in organizing and implementing the networking and community outreach program
- Develop a rapport and positive relationship with prospective residents.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans.
- Effectively track all prospects utilizing leads management system
- Assist to ensure that a census of budgeted occupancy or higher is maintained.
- Set, track and accomplish goals on a timely basis for daily tasks, including completed calls, mailings, leads generated, appointments set, group presentations, face-to-face networking visits and closings.
- Ensure that model suites are well maintained.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of the In Touch Orientation program including customer service training, touring, and presentations.
- Provide tour training and customer service training to staff as directed.
- Ensure move-in coordination.
- Make written and weekly oral reports to your supervisor concerning networking and marketing activities.
- Assist in the completion of reports as required.
- Work in concert with other members of the Leadership Team
- Attend marketing and sales meetings.
- Submit recommendations to your supervisor for budget completion, equipment, and supplies.
- A High School Diploma, an Associate, or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing is desired.
- Previous sales and/or marketing experience in healthcare or service related setting.
- Computer literate.
- Knowledge of the physiology and psychology of the older adults and the needs of the caregiver.
Behavioral Skills: Embraces and exhibits the Juniper Mindset, Values and Behaviors
o Deliver a Personalized Experience
o Share a Passion for Wellbeing
o Collaborate for the Common Good
o Lead by Example
o Be Accountable for Results
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Presents a highly polished, professional image, appearance and manner.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals within the community.
- Attends and participates in mandated yearly training programs and all required meetings.
- Must be able to manage time efficiently so as to achieve goals.
- Adheres to all Human Resources policies, procedures, and code of conduct.
- Respects confidentiality of information and Resident’s rights.
- Performs job in a safe manner, using proper body mechanics, infection control, etc.
- Responsible for proper care of all property, equipment, supplies and financial assets involved in the performance of the job.
- Performs other duties as required
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Works in a office as well as throughout the community and its premises
- Moves intermittently during working hours. Movement includes, but is not limited to standing, walking, sitting, pulling, lifting, reaching, carrying, pushing, climbing, kneeling, stooping, and twisting.
- Is subject to frequent interruptions
- Must possess sight/hearing senses or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function so that the requirements of the position can be met.
- Must own and be able to operate a motor vehicle.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Must be able to assist in the evacuation of residents during emergency situations.
- Able to communicate intentions and directions to residents, staff, families, and others as needed.
- May be subject to hostile and emotionally upset residents, family members, staff, and visitors.
- Works beyond normal working hours and on weekends and holidays when necessary.
- Is subject to call back during emergency conditions