AppleTree Staffing is partnering with one of our Indianapolis clients seeking an entry level Mechanical Engineer.
Our client has been in business on the west side of Indianapolis for over 20 years and offer a stable long term position with great health insurance. This is NOT your typical manufacturing environment with high turnover. Their state of the art facility offers a wonderful work environment and is climate controlled, brightly lit, and extremely clean. They offer a true team atmosphere where everyone is valued and works together toward a common goal.
- Utilize the ERP system to develop quotes for customers
- Provide product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests from customers
- Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints and plans related to customer documents, while consulting with engineers and other technical personnel
- Propose changes in methods, processes, or use of materials for customer requests
- Present quotations internally for executive meetings, sales meetings, and/or operations meetings
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; advising customer on product, service, or equipment
- 1+ years of experience in Quoting and Project Management is required
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or other technical degrees is preferred but not required
- Some experience in Customer Service is preferred but not required
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to carry themselves in a professional manner, possess self-awareness, and take initiative
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Must be able to interact effectively peers, management and cross-functional areas with both technical and non-technical people
- Positive attitude
- Good attendance record
- Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug screen
If interested, please apply today!
JOB TYPE: DIRECT HIRE
SHIFT: 1st Shift
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.