Production Team Members - 2nd Shift
- $18 to $19 Hourly
We are seeking dedicated and reliable individuals to join our client's Greenwood team as Production Team Members.
This is workshop-style manufacturing and NOT a conveyor belt-style assembly line. They offer a very clean, climate-controlled, efficient work environment with positive people. These are NOT temporary or seasonal positions
Due to its global success in industries such as oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, healthcare equipment, food and beverage, and municipal water supply equipment has remained stable for over 100 years and operates in 48 countries!
Our client manufactures precision measuring instruments and meters and maintains a healthy, diversified customer base which translates to workforce stability, even during unstable economic times.
What you will do:
- Receive training and learn standard operating procedures and quality standards
- Coordinate with team leads to understand daily work orders and production expectations
- Meet easy-to-reach daily targets and receive recognition for success and effort
- Utilize hand tools and basic machinery as needed
- Pick and Pack subcomponents using a variety of sources
- Utilize RF Scanners to maintain quality control tracking
- Reading and interpret pick lists, labels, and work orders
- Follow strict ISO procedures and documentation requirements
- Utilize close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus
- Work with small parts
- High quality standards and ability to produce high end work
- High attention to detail
- Good time management
- Positive team attitude
- Basic computer/data entry skills
- Ability to stand
- Physically able to bend, lift and twist and safely lift up to 35lbs as needed
- Impeccable attendance record and strong work history
- Previous experience in quality assurance
- Clean criminal record and able to pass pre-employment drug screening
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- A hyper-clean, climate-controlled environment
- You will receive world-class one-on-one on the job training personalized to your learning style
- Full benefits package after probationary period
- Competent managers and leaders with on-the-job experience
- Coffee shop, cafeteria, on-site fitness center, and walking trails
- Internal promotions and growth opportunities
If you meet these requirements, apply or call 317-887-0747 today! Interviews will begin immediately!
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
SHIFT: 2nd Shift
Making complex simple is what we do. Please contact us direct to find out more on how our team of experts makes this happen every day.
Stable, long term, great management!
We are one of the nation’s fastest growing full service employment firms for one simple reason. We offer a better service to our employees and employers. Making complex simple is what we do. Please contact us direct to find out more on how our team of experts makes this happen every day.
AppleTree StaffingIndianapolis, IN
WebsiteView All AppleTree Staffing Jobs
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.