Maintenance Technician - 2nd Shift
- $20 to $25 Hourly
AppleTree Staffing is currently accepting applications for Maintenance Tech openings on all shifts with our clients located in Bloomington. These are full-time, long-term positions that make a true impact!
This company is a family-owned, company that produces quality storage products. It has even been recognized as one of the best places to work in Bloomington multiple times! The facility is extremely clean, organized, and modern with an on-site cafeteria.
Beyond a great environment, this company strives to offer first-class training and continuous personal and professional development. They also offer EXCELLENT benefits, including health/vision/dental insurance, bonuses, PTO, retirement options, and education support.
The primary function of this position is to perform general repairs, preventive maintenance, and installations on production and facility equipment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES:
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair facility and production equipment for a safe and productive work environment.
- Make repairs and improvements to equipment in the production process to ensure product quality and promote continuous improvement.
- Disassemble mechanical equipment and tools, repair or replace worn or broken parts, and reassemble.
- Adjust parts of mechanical devices as needed.
- Inspect completed repairs.
- Prioritize and self-schedule maintenance work around production activities to achieve both production and maintenance goals and deadlines.
- Perform preventative maintenance as scheduled.
- Maintain Maintenance Shop cleanliness and orderliness.
- Order parts as needed for service.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
- Responsible for moving equipment and office furniture.
- Must maintain all training requirements for the position, while seeking out opportunities for continuous development and growth.
- Adhere to the Quality Management System and its processes.
- Must work and interact effectively and professionally with and for others throughout various levels of the global organization.
- Must strictly adhere to safety requirements.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Must maintain company quality
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE/EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field or related area preferred.
- Basic computer entry/retrieval skills are required.
- Experience using a CMMS to handle work orders and PM checklist preferred.
- HVAC certificate or licensed electrician preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret machine manuals/schematics, electrical blueprints/schematics and process control diagrams.
- Experience troubleshooting PLC and other control systems in an industrial environment.
- Experience working independently and with minimal supervision.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Must be able to walk, bend, turn and lift/push/pull up to 80 pounds on a consistent basis.
- Capable of standing on feet for a minimum of 6 hours per day, kneeling and climbing on 10' ladders.
- Print legibly on all paperwork.
- Personal protective equipment including safety glasses, lab coat, gloves and appropriate shoes may be required in areas associated with this position.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job, subject to reasonable accommodation requirements under the ADA.
If you meet these requirements, apply today or call 812-772-5627! Interviews will begin immediately!
JOB TYPE: Full Time
PAY RATE: $20-$25/HR
Making complex simple is what we do. Please contact us direct to find out more on how our team of experts makes this happen every day.
Stable, long term, great management!
We are one of the nation’s fastest growing full service employment firms for one simple reason. We offer a better service to our employees and employers. Making complex simple is what we do. Please contact us direct to find out more on how our team of experts makes this happen every day.
AppleTree StaffingBloomington, IN
WebsiteView All AppleTree Staffing Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.