Assembly / Aerospace Assembler
AppleTree Staffing Indianapolis, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
AppleTree Staffing is partnering with one of our Indianapolis clients seeking experienced Production Associates.
Our client has been in business on the west side of Indianapolis for over 20 years and offer a stable long term position with great health insurance. It is a premier supplier of aviation and aerospace products and services. This is NOT your typical manufacturing environment with high turnover.
In this role, you will be assisting with manufacturing of structural aviation parts by performing laminating, curing and de-molding in a temperature controlled production environment by following engineering drawings and detailed work instructions.
If you love to work with your hands performing activities such as sewing, wood working, car restoration, auto body repair work or enjoy makings hands crafts you would be an IDEAL candidate!
- Layup composite materials such as carbon fiber, fiberglass, or Kevlar inside production molds to make strong and lightweight structural parts
- Cure parts in company equipment such as ovens, autoclaves, and presses
- Weigh resins and hardeners
- Laminate and prepare customer products to exact process specifications that meet both Applied Composites' and our customer's quality requirements
- Clean, dry fit, and trim parts
- Perform bonding, curing, and wet laminating tasks associated with the product
- Perform Mold Preparation, sealing, release tasks
- Participate in brainstorming/problem solving with Engineering & Production personnel to solve related problems
- Work with in house computer systems to record job status, time spent, and material tracking
- Ability to read and follow detailed instructions
- Ability to work alone with minimum supervision and with others in a team environment
- Willingness to work flexible hours and over time
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to crouch, kneel, bend, and reach
- Close vision, color, peripheral, depth perception and the ability to focus
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Highly detailed and perfection driven
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Positive attitude
- Good attendance record
- Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug screen
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Drivers License
If interested, please apply today!
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
SHIFT: 1st (7:30AM - 4PM)
PAY RATE: $15/hr
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Making complex simple is what we do. Please contact us direct to find out more on how our team of experts makes this happen every day.
AppleTree StaffingWhy Work Here?
Stable, long term, great management!
We are one of the nation’s fastest growing full service employment firms for one simple reason. We offer a better service to our employees and employers. Making complex simple is what we do. Please contact us direct to find out more on how our team of experts makes this happen every day.