- Posted: May 14, 2022
This Machine Operator Position Features:
Job Description - Published:We have a full time opening for a Machine Operator Associate with previous warehouse and food/production experience who will measure tools to weigh formulas for next steps in our production process.
** Must have great attention to detail, basic math skills with the ability to read and write lot numbers, weigh powders. This role is part of the Preweigh team and must be comfortable with exposure to noise and powders/allergens**
Growing contract manufacturing company for the nutritional industry nationwide; we work exclusively with our clients to make powder drinks, pre-mix, dietary capsules and more. This is a full-time position with hours from 7:00 am-3:30; occasional overtime may be needed till 5:30 pm or on Saturdays.
• Analyze and interpret formulas, data, and other materials to determine specs
• Read work orders/formulas and Master Manufacturing Records
• Perform tests to ensure that weighing equipment is set up properly.
• Pull raw materials from warehouse according to production documents
• Check released materials to ensure that they are in acceptable condition
• Clean storage containers to prepare for pre-weighed material storage.
• Weigh each raw material in accordance to formula and batch record production documents.
• Runs premixes in small blender and sanitizes after every use.
• Clean and sanitize all equipment used at the end of each run.
• Meet and/or exceed production goals and guidelines for the product being run.
• Transfer pre-weighed raw materials and documents to blending department
• High school diploma, one to two years related experience, or equivalent
• Commitment to excellence and high standards
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
• Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications
• Versatility, flexibility, and willing to work with changing priorities
• Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
• Ability to understand any and all safety requirements and cautions
• Ability to perform the physical labor necessary
• Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
• Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.
ManufacturingView all jobs at AppleOne