We are hiring Customer Service Specialists to manage new customer queries and maintain current customer relationships primarily via phone, email and online. You will also be asked to process paperwork, complete account modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
Customer Service Specialist Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer concerns.
- Processing various forms of paperwork and accounts.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Customer Service Specialist Requirements:
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to keep patient when customers are stressed or confused.
- Comfortable using computers- typing and various systems.
- Previous experience working with customer/client support.
Apply today for immediate consideration!