Quality and Product Manager
60K with benefits
- Lead, participate and coordinate all the activities required to bring new products and products improvements to market, from product design and improvement, through field testing and creating product data, to assisting in developing marketing materials.
- Manage, maintain and develop product data and product data management systems throughout product lifecycle, including ERP data base, CAD data base, customer assembly instructions and sales sheets.
- Supervise R&D and drafting staff.
Actively support customer service and sales team daily in providing product and product history information.
Educate, brief, train and perform product demos to sales team and dealers.
Establish, develop, maintain and direct QA and quality improvement initiatives for all company products and services.
Monitor QA systems and advise executive team on system performance, publish statistics regarding performance against set goals.
Perform internal QA audits that are compliant with corporate policies, practices, and procedures.
Collaborate with sales and customer service team to ensure full customer satisfaction with the company's products and services.
Act as a liaison with sales and customer service and assume responsibility for ensuring corrective actions with customer specifications.
Persuade staff to adopt and incorporate quality methods into their work.
Create and maintain QA procedures and control documentation
Identify relevant QA training needs and opportunities.
- Knowledge and experience of ERP system (preferably Microsoft Dynamics / Axapta)
- Proficient on Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge and experience of CAD software (preferably Solidworks)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Direct knowledge of QA methodologies
- Experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment
- Math and mechanical skills
- Ability to create and review technical documentation, including project plans, procedures and design documents
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude