RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER
Pizza Huts offers significant opportunities for growth and career advancement. We are looking for self-motivated leaders to join our team. As a Restaurant General Manager at one of our franchise – owned Pizza Hut Restaurants, you will be an important member of our team who has overall responsibility for managing daily operations of a single restaurant (15-45 employees) ensuring delivery on guest satisfaction, and ensuring desired restaurant outcomes (i.e., increased sales, profitability, and employee retention). In addition, you will lead the restaurant management team and oversees the financial controls, operations, people development, customer service and Pizza Hut compliances within the restaurant across all shifts.
• Maintain fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensuring products are consistent with company quality standards.
• Ensure safety codes, company safety and security policy are met.
• Assist Profit & Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions.
• Recruit, interview, and hire team members.
• Conduct performance appraisals, disciplinary action, motivate and train employees.
• Ensure company standards on equipment, facility, and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program.
• Ensure food quality and 100% customer satisfaction.
• Ensure complete and timely execution of corporate and local marketing plans.
• High School Diploma or GED required; 2 years of college preferred
• Proficient Computer Skills (Excel, Word Strong math and Windows-based computer literacy
• Open Flexible Schedule and able to work long and/or irregular shift; including extra shifts (as needed), for proper functioning of the restaurant.
• 2 - 3 Years Restaurant Management Experience or supervisory capacity in a retail industry. Motivate and manage employees effectively.
• Knowledge and understanding of Profit & Loss Income Statements; after hired must successfully complete all internal certification training programs
• Self-Starter and Motivator with strengths in organizational skills and decision making
• High Energy
If you feel you meet the above requirements, and you would like to be part of a great team and work with people who care, please submit your resume today.
AIGP, LLC d/b/a Pizza Hut. Offers a Wide Range of Excellent Benefits to include:
• Bonus Programs
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Life Insurance is available
• Paid Vacations
• Short Term & Long Term Disability Plan
• Flex Spending Cafeteria Plan
• Career Advancement Opportunities
AIGP, LLC., maintains a Drug-Free Workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer