HVAC Maintenance Technician - Applebee's
Apple Investors Group Cape Girardeau, MO
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental
Applebee's - Apple Investors Group (AIG) is expanding and is currently seeking a full-time well qualified, self-motivated, and experienced Restaurant Maintenance Technician to service our commercial maintenance, plumbing, HVAC and repair needs of our restaurants in the surrounding Southern, IL/MO and Western KY areas.
Position Purpose: Our aim is to be the number one quick service dining restaurant group through innovation, passion for service, integrity and caring for our community. This position will be responsible for performing routine commercial HVAC-refrigeration, building and commercial kitchen equipment repairs, mechanical and electrical troubleshoots, and commercial plumbing tasks, to ensure they are in good working order at all times.
THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION - COMMERICAL RESTAURANT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. We prefer candidates that live in the Cape Girardeau, MO, Marion, IL or Carbondale, IL areas.
• Great communication skills. Demonstrated capable of working independently and ability to follow the directions of others and/or defined objectives
• Capable of easily adapting and solving problems in an expedient manner
• Ability to adhere to a routine schedule while being faced with interruptions; and ability to work extended hours, nights, weekends, holidays, and do extensive traveling as required per assignments
• Must be self-disciplined, highly organized, responsive, and possess the ability to take initiative in dealing with routine issues as they are discovered
• Through knowledge of commercial refrigeration, commercial HVAC, and related commercial restaurant equipment systems
• Understands and has the ability to execute excellent customer service skills
• Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• 5 years demonstrated commercial experience in developing and executing a formal restaurant preventative maintenance program.
• Able to effectively communicate and provide verbal and written direction in English required
• Demonstrated skills/certification in general maintenance, commercial HVAC-refrigeration (level 2), electrical, plumbing, and welding. 5 years restaurant commercial kitchen equipment repair/maintenance experience required.
• Prior recent restaurant commercial HVAC, plumbing, and experience strongly desired.
• Strong technical troubleshooting skills; and own tools.
• Travel required -- minimal restrictions on scheduling - MUST HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION
• Must have flexibility to work all shifts as necessary (including nights/weekends).
• Must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening, criminal background screenings, and have a clean driving record.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of Team Members so classified. Applebee’s reserves the right at its sole discretion to amend its policies, programs and/or guidelines, including the contents of this job description, at any time without prior notice.
Apple Investors Group
We value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. We are also a drug-free workplace.
202 South Broadview StreetCape Girardeau, MO