Used Vehicle Technician
- Over a month ago
Apple Autos is an 7-brand, 5 location automotive company founded on belief that people come before profit. Our Vision is to be Famous for Extraordinary Customer Experiences with People who are Empowered to Create Growth and Loyalty for a Lifetime:
Our aim is to provide an atmosphere that encourages employee teamwork, integrity, and excellence. Together we will set and continually improve. It is our mission to exceed our customers’ and employees’ expectations and maintain their loyalty for a lifetime.
- Receive repair orders from dispatcher and take to stall area.
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
- Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Save and tag parts if the job is under warranty or if requested by the customer.
- Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Notify service advisor immediately if additional work outlined is not needed or required.
- Notify service advisor immediately if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
- Document work performed.
- Road-test vehicles when required or refer to the test technician, keeping in mind that the customer vehicle should not be used for personal errands.
- Supervise work of any apprentice technicians as assigned.
- Attend factory-sponsored training classes.
- Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
- Ensure that customers’ cars are kept clean.
- Keep shop area neat, clean, and be able to account for all dealership-owned tools at all times.
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- General mechanical skills.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Good Judgment
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account
- Company paid life insurance
- Voluntary short term and long term disability
- Health club reimbursement
- Paid paternity and maternity leave
- New and used vehicle, parts, and service discounts
- Paid time off, volunteer time off, and personal days
- 401k with company match
- Employee Assistance programs
Why Work for Apple Autos:
- We strive to make a positive impact in our world, you will get the opportunity to give back
- Internal promotions, we offer our employees the opportunity to internally advance.
- We encourage teamwork, positivity, and kindness
- Learning and development programs are available.
- We empower our employees to do what is best for our customers, and other employees
- Continually giving back to our employees for all of their hard work that does not go unnoticed. We offer a variety of fun events to say thank you to our most important assets, our amazing employees.
- Ranked Top workplaces in MN 2022.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apple Ford Lincoln Apple Valley
AddressApple Valley, MN
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?