Strategic Business Consultant
- Posted: over a month ago
Making waves and creating the new industry benchmarks in the ERP Software Services is what appficiency Inc. stands for. We are Oracle NetSuite Alliance Partner and were awarded as an Alliance Partner of the Year in 2019.
Each day we go to work solving the hardest industry problems and sharing these news-worthy achievements to set a higher bar for the software and services industry.
appficiency understands that people are our greatest strength. We always put our talented people first and invest heavily in seeking diverse backgrounds. We then challenge them with the best opportunities to learn, innovate and lead, more than they could elsewhere. We combine advice with action to develop experts that are knowledgeable and passionate about what they do. appficiency is committed to developing a culture built on integrity, collaboration and growth, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. In addition, as part of our growing global network, there are opportunities to work with international teams and clients, or even help lead our global expansion.
We have already been recognized for being the best at what we do, but we are working smart to do even better and that all starts with you. We are a rapidly growing company at the interchange of business and technology which requires entrepreneurial tenacity, motivation to learn, and enterprise building initiative.
No matter your role, you'll be an integral member of the team, focusing on engagements of varying sizes and across diverse industries. In our progressive environment, the projects you work on will drive your learning and accelerate your business acumen and technical expertise.
Our operations team is a key part of our business that ensures that everything is set in place to guarantee the successful delivery of all projects by providing the technology tools that all team members use on a day to day basis.
We realize that to maximize value for our clients we need to deliver the best advice and technological solutions unique to their business needs. As part of our team you'll be at the forefront of new initiatives and best practices as we continue to help businesses grow and thrive on the cloud.
We work with clients to define their IT needs, and show them how to get there. We provide technological solutions and support your enterprise's need to improve performance and better compete in the market. Whether our clients are looking for a solution, a focused change initiative or a full-scale enterprise transformation, our team delivers IT solutions that help create a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Simultaneously work on 4-5 client projects/engagements and oversee 1 -2 projects
- Be comfortable working with senior executives regularly.
- Become an expert on the NetSuite application
- Work closely with appficiency leaders to deliver client projects.
- Work directly with customers to understand, validate, and document their business requirements and map them to NetSuite functionality.
- Solution delivery responsibilities include, but are not limited to: requirements gathering, design, documentation, implementation, testing, and user training
- 5-8 years in a professional services, functional or technical consulting role preferably in an Enterprise Resource Planning, CRM or e-commerce space
- Experience in Managing Software As A Service (SAAS), IT, software or specific business model (i.e. distribution, manufacturing, retail, media & advertising) implementations
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining profitable and reference-able customer relationships
- Ability to think strategically and align client business pain points to solution options and implementation approach
- MBA or equivalent work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and deal with changing priorities
- Familiarity with cloud computing technologies
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?