Account Manager, Knitwear Apparel
Apparel Company - Name Not Disclosed Vernon, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $75,000 to $85,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Growing US Manufacturer of Premium Knitwear garments seeks experienced Account Manager for a wholesale business-to-business operation.
This is a fast paced environment that requires a candidate with a positive attitude, who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get resolutions for customers. Attention to detail and strong organizational skills are a must. Must have a natural sales savvy and instinct to upsell, cross-sell and have a hunger to grow our customer base.
The ideal candidate would have experience with both cold calling new leads and engaging existing customers to help grow sales.
If you are a team player, who can self-manage and keep a positive attitude, this is a great opportunity to grow with us.
Knowledge of wholesale imprintable knitwear, specifically t-shirts and sweatshirts, would be an advantage.
- Become an expert on our apparel products and custom manufacturing services, and be able to communicate our brand effectively to new and existing customer
- Attend and organize customer video calls, phone calls and in-person meetings (post-covid) to help understand and manage their needs
- Work with customers and give them guidance on product development with regards to custom manufacturing, finishing requirements and garment decoration when required
- Review trackers and work with production and customers, to keep expectations met and deliveries on-time
- Ability to organize and prioritize accounts and handle a large client base
- Grow existing sales base through outbound calls, emails, and other communication
- Create and develop new lead lists in high performing vertical industries
- Help sales execs by managing the day-to-day communication and needs – issuing quotes, following up with production, sending samples and promotional materials
- Enter non-web-based orders from customers into our ERP system - must be fast, accurate typist
- Maintenance of client information in our ERP system - keeping records and customer masters up to date
- Provide back-up to customer service on in-bound calls and enquiries that come through our info@ email and via chat on our website
- May include attending trade shows and other events offsite 2-3 times per year
Min of 3 years experience in either wholesale sales or account management – preferably in the apparel industry.
Must be confident and comfortable with new tech systems, and be able to quickly learn to navigate around
Strong computer skills - especially Excel – required!!
Fast typist that can keep up with customers on LIVE chat
Experience with A2000, Shopify, FDM4 a huge plus!
Must be able to work in the US and have full documentation.
Apparel Company - Name Not DisclosedWhy Work Here?
Growing company, working with cool customers, selling quality product and services that make our customers look like rock stars!
More details available upon application.
BusinessView all jobs at Apparel Company - Name Not Disclosed