Sr. Director, Client Services Strategy & Operations
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hi, We’re AppFolio.
We’re innovators, changemakers, and collaborators. We’re more than just a software company — we’re a cloud-based powerhouse that creates products to make our customers’ lives easier. We’re revolutionizing the way people do business, and we want your ideas, your enthusiasm, and your passion to help us keep on innovating.
We love where we work, and you can, too.
Sr. Director, Client Services Strategy & Operations
The Sr. Director, Client Services Strategy & Operations will build out a world-class Strategy & Operations team to deliver operational and employee excellence for the Client Services organization, enabling rapid business growth to $1B in 2025.
What You’ll Do:
Strategy & Planning
- Lead Client Services (CS) annual strategy planning & OKRs, delivering business cases, models & analytics to secure engineering and tech investments to ensure maximum impact to CS and APM Real Estate goals.
- Own the Service Offering & Paid Services Strategy to create differentiated customer experiences and generate consistent Services revenue streams.
- Lead the WFM strategy and design to improve the forecasting, capacity, consistency, efficiency and productivity of CS agents and teams.
- Lead the BPO strategy and design to scale CS while maintaining high CSAT and employee engagement.
- Own Tech Stack strategy to deliver on our Service Strategy, resulting in improved customer & employee experiences and efficiency gains enabling CS to scale through automation, improved management tools and AI technologies.
- Provide dashboards and analytics at all levels (i.e. Exec, Director, Manager, Agent) to measure and deliver on strategic outcomes, service delivery & quality and employee experience.
- Own CS department enablement for product updates and new feature releases.
Training & Quality
- Own the employee onboarding strategy to optimize hiring and employee onboarding practices, resulting in maximum speed to proficiency, productivity, product expertise & employee retention. Expand to Onboarding function in 2023.
- Own the customer training strategy and content creation to ensure customers are prepared to confidently adopt APM quickly, resulting in accelerated time to value, reduced case rates, increased 1st year NPS and 1st year ARPU.
- Implement a Quality program to ensure consistent agent performance and rigor.
- Create an “AppFolio Service Excellence” brand and certification program for all customer facing teams at AppFolio (starting with Services and expanding to all customer facing teams) to ensure consistently excellent experiences throughout the customer lifecycle.
What We’re Looking For:
- Customer Focused. Advocates for and prioritizes the customer perspective at all levels of decision making.
- Operational Excellence. Ability to not only define the strategy, but the skills and desire required to execute on the strategy to achieve our goals.
- Strategic & Analytical. Data-driven thinker, able to consolidate data in ambiguous situations to identify themes, formulate recommendations, define the strategies and drive execution.
- Communication & Presentation Skills. Speaks and writes clearly, concisely and articulately. Effective presentation skills in a variety of settings (formal / informal) and audiences (small, large & executive groups).
- Project Management Skills. Adept at managing multiple facets of a project and defining milestones that align to key outcomes.
- TeamWork & Collaboration. Experience partnering with teams across departments to manage relationships with various stake-holders to accomplish objectives.
- Efficiency & Transparency. Organized and provides visibility to teams and stakeholders on priorities and project status.
- Flexibility & Adaptability. Ability to adapt to changing priorities with ease and composure while continuing to meet established deadlines.
- Enthusiasm. Exhibits passion and excitement for work. Has a positive, solution focused perspective when faced with challenges.
- Coach Employees. Ability to coach and develop others, emphasizing a diverse and inclusive environment that encourages experimentation and drives innovation.
- Team Builder. Ability to build an A team from the ground up.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum 10+ years experience, including a minimum of 5 years of leadership experience inside a technology company
- Experience with workforce management, back office operations and planning of large service teams
- Experience supporting complex software products (preferably SaaS)
- Experience in accounting and financial analysis
- Experience leading teams with remote employees, part-time employees, and/or outsourced employees
AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded in 2006 with the mission to revolutionize vertical industry businesses by providing great software and service. Our easy-to-use, cloud-based software helps our customers more effectively market, manage, and grow their businesses. Our software solutions exist in the real estate vertical, including AppFolio Property Manager and AppFolio Investment Management.
To find out more about what AppFolio has to offer, check out appfolioinc.com/careers.
BusinessView all jobs at AppFolio
Get fresh Client Services Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.