AppFolio Goleta, CA
- Expired: April 15, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hi, We’re AppFolio.
We’re innovators, changemakers, and collaborators. We’re more than just a software company — we’re a cloud-based powerhouse that creates products to make our customers’ lives easier. We’re revolutionizing the way people do business, and we want your ideas, your enthusiasm, and your passion to help us keep on innovating.
We love where we work, and you can, too.
The Producer is responsible for managing marketing projects from start to finish; on time, within budget, and within scope. You are passionate about processes and workflows and can thrive under changing circumstances and pivot when needed while keeping a keen eye on the details involved every step of the way. You are skilled at managing agency relationships and partnering with multiple members of the business including a close relationship with the Director, Creative Services and the Marketing Project Manager. You are able to both champion the needs of the marketing team (from content to design to development to operations) and defend the creative vision of the Director, Creative Services for the AppFolio brand as well as the Art Directors for our products, bringing an optimistic and supportive spirit to your work environment every day.
- Manage digital, brand, design, or communications projects through a variety of mediums from kickoff through delivery, with strategic and iterative project approaches.
- Understand marketing goals to ensure project deliverables meet project goals and timeline deadlines, pivoting as needed.
- Develop, manage, and track projects and proactively foresee and advocate for what the work needs (even if it’s not in scope) by communicating and holding all things equally important (team, agencies, etc.)
- Act as the primary contact for agencies and facilitate day-to-day project needs with internal marketing teams by being the liaison between the two. Including but not limited to: statements of work, contracts, POs, escalating risks and identifying new opportunities and collaborating with Art Directors & Marketing Program Managers to share best practices and alleviate bottlenecks.
- Spearhead the effort to streamline, organize, and effectively run the project management software and develop methods for quickly understanding a project, as well as the brand & product guidelines, tech specs, and systems required to complete each task/project.
- Work with all levels of internal business partners to field project questions, level-set expectations, including communication and collaboration across disciplines, and provide all necessary resources to produce the best possible solution and ensuring deliverables are being met by all team members at all stages of the project.
- Proactively manage the marketing production sprint process, including but not limited to backlog grooming, estimation, kickoff, sprint close and retrospective in close partnership with Marketing Project Manager and Director, Creative Services.
- Support the Marketing department in creation of reports on project status, tasks in production, initiative progress, etc.
AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded in 2006 with the mission to revolutionize vertical industry businesses by providing great software and service. Our easy-to-use, cloud-based software helps our customers more effectively market, manage, and grow their businesses. Our software solutions exist in the real estate vertical, including AppFolio Property Manager and AppFolio Investment Management
To find out more about what AppFolio has to offer, check out appfolioinc.com/careers.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at AppFolio