BOOKKEEPER - LOGISTICS
Apollos Partners has been engaged to recruit for Bookkeeper for a Logistics firm, offering an exciting opportunity to work from home.
Dedicated to quality service above all, this Logistics company focuses on efficiency and exceeding expectations.
The Bookkeeper role doubles also as an AP Manager, pivotal for planning and executing company objectives. This person works remotely, self-guided while maintaining external vendor relationships (keeping AR/AP accounts updated,) while serving employee needs around payroll and expense reimbursements. Organizational and system implementation skills will the primary function of the role covers the majority of the financial functions of day-to-day business.
THE BOOKKEEPER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Balancing and maintaining accurate ledgers
- Matching purchase orders with invoices
- Coordinating bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management
- Monitoring office expenses and tally and enter cash receipts
- Paying vendor invoices and track bank account balances
- Developing monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Maintaining historical records
- Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing paychecks
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor inquiries regarding finance
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
- Continuing to improve the payment process
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 5+ years worth of Accounting experience
- QuickBooks Online Proficiency
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Self-starter with full-cycle accounting experience
- Work From Home
- Schedule Flexibility
- BCBS Health Coverage
- High growth company with an entrepreneurial spirit