Apollo Technical has an immediate need for a Junior C# .NET Software Developer to develop enterprise-class applications based on Microsoft technology stack.
This is a long term opportunity with a large growing company.
- Collaborate with actuaries, risk modelers and data scientists, design and build software using statistical, numerical modeling, and machine learning methods with efficient and innovative algorithms.
- Gather and prepare data from various sources for predictive and prescriptive modeling.
- Develop new or refine existing databases to ingest and organize various data sources and types.\
- Write Unit Tests to test functions developed.
- Participate in peer code reviews to ensure consistency and provide technical guidance.
- Prepare and document specifications, functional requirements, system architectures, database schema and program references.
- Provide applications support and assistance to internal and external users
- All other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related fields.
- Solid knowledge of .NET Framework/C# Language.
- Working knowledge of Python or R.
- Deep knowledge of OOP, design patterns and software implementation best practices.
- Strong math, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Knowledge of Cloud and Big Data technologies is a plus.